Friday, June 22, 2012

New Olympic Weightlifting Blog: Liftm0re




Well, I figured it was about time to create my own little place to write about my journey into becoming a competitive Olympic Weightlifter.  My new blog is called liftm0re, and will serve as a place where I put insightful/poetic observations and thoughts related to training, PR's, failures, competitions, workouts, and basically anything related to this crazy lifting lifestyle.

It won't be quite as "factual" as The Food Guru, but hey, that might make it more fun to read in the long run anyway.  I'd really appreciate if a few of you checked it out, and if you like it let me know.  The more feedback, the better.

This also means I won't post Oly lifting stuff on The Food Guru anymore, so it's a win win for people who don't want to read about it....hah.

Anyway, I really hope you guys enjoy it, and thank you so much for the continued support.

Here's the link!

http://liftm0re.blogspot.com/

I'll be back with more food related goodness later this afternoon.  I've got a few new cool article ideas, stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! couldn't find a contact page so I'll just write here.

    I am the owner of Learn Your Mind – Learn to set your mind to working out, and I really find your website interesting! I also have a website that offers great information and opinions about workout and nutrition. If you would like to link to my page or exchange links with me, I would be happy to be a part of that! Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in.
    The link information is:
    Anchor text: Learn Your Mind
    http://learnyourmind.com/

    Regards,
    Fredrik Nyberg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    Regards
    Red
    Supplements Online

    ReplyDelete