It comes with a video tutorial by Jamie Eason, a girl that most definitely knows how to work hard and eat right.
Here's the recipe. These things are heavenly. Throw a little chili powder on them and you're set. Great source of lean protein and vegetables. In fact I would suggest actually adding a few more veggies to the mix, perhaps some bell peppers, beans, or really anything you think might taste good. Enjoy!!!
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Fats: 2 grams
Carbs: 4 grams
Protein: 11 grams
- 2 lbs ground turkey (or chicken)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dry yellow mustard
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chipotle pepper spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp garlic powder (2 cloves minced)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 2 celery stalks (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with canola or olive oil.
- Mix all your ingredients together in one large bowl.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place in muffin pan. Muffins should be about the size of a racquetball.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Women: 2 muffins
Men: 4 muffins