Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Triple-Nut Butter *YOUTUBE PREMIER*

Hey guys, check out my latest endeavor.  It's a new Youtube account where I will put all sorts of food/recipe related videos.  This one involves the creation of Triple-Nut butter, something I thought of one day before Thanksgiving break and wanted desperately to try when I had some time.  The stuff is DELICIOUS!


The caloric information is about the same as peanut butter, around 200 calories for 2 tbsp.

But the greatest part has to be that this butter contains:

No hydrogenated oils


No high fructose corn syrup


No added sugar (and barely any sugar at all to begin with!)


High protein density

A ton of  healthy, unsaturated fat, great for weight loss and heart health!

And this recipe is easily modified to include all sorts of other goodies.  More nuts, flax seed, wheat germ, whey protein, you name it, you can easily throw it in there.  Let me know what you guys think, and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment